Christmas Nougat, A healthier version but just as rich as the traditional ones and what is even better, super cheap. For fans of Christmas treats, we bring you this crunchy and very rich nougat recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened granola
- 50 gr of roasted and chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon of sweetened Cocoa (we chose Stevia Dulri)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut (can be grated or flaked)
- 1 egg and 1 white
- Vanilla essence to taste.
Preparation Of Christmas Nougat
The first thing we are going to do is preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Then we mix the granola with the nuts, raisins, coconut, and cocoa. We add the egg, the white, and the vanilla essence. Mix very well and transfer to a square dish (it can also be English pudding) lined with aluminum foil and lightly greased. We cook for 20 minutes.
Remove and let cool completely before cutting. It can be covered with dark chocolate. Crazy rich!